DOWNLOAD PAPER TEMPLATE
- The Manuscripts should be in MS-Word format. Manuscripts must be double-spaced, with 1-inch margins with “Times New Roman, Font Size 12, black”.
- The authors are required to submit their article in MS Word Format and according to the template available at www.docensjournal.org under respective journals.
- Authors need to submit details of 2 Reviewers with their affiliations and official email IDs. The editor may send the author’s paper to either the suggested reviewers or to any other reviewers of choice.
- Two or more referees review all contributions by following the double-blind system. The review process takes up to 3-4 weeks and the status would be known after review of the submitted article. It is mandatory to mention a valid email address with content submitted online. We will acknowledge the receipt of your paper by email and an article id will be issued to the corresponding author. Manuscripts will be acknowledged within one week of receipt. The author(s) should keep in mind that it would be mandatory to cite this id while sending a query about the paper submitted online.
- In the first page of the paper (cover page), please provide full names (first, middle and last names) and full addresses (institute's address along with designation and correspondence address) along with email address of the author(s). The author's name or affiliations should not appear anywhere else in the body of the manuscript, because our peer-review process is blinded.
- The actual paper should commence from the second page containing the title followed by the abstract, keywords, and the main paper. The author's name should not be mentioned anywhere except on the first page (cover page).
- The Manuscripts ideally should not be more than 6000 words.
- The abstract, followed by relevant keywords, should not be more than 250 words and should adequately describe the work and highlight its significance. The abstract should only include text. Avoid the use of abbreviations and references in the abstract.
- Tables should be numbered consecutively. The title of the table should be placed above the table. The source should be indicated at the bottom. Please provide the table(s) as the real table(s) with rows, columns, and cells. Each piece of information should reside in its own cell.
- Figures should be numbered consecutively. Wherever necessary, the source should be indicated at the bottom. The figures should also be given relevant titles.
- All tables, charts, graphs, diagrams should be black and not in color. The images should be of high resolution and in black and white only. Number and complexity of such exhibits should be as low as possible. All charts and graphs should be drawn legibly and figures should be indicated in millions and billions.
- References should be included at the end of the paper. All the references should be cited in the body of the text. References and citations should be complete in all respects and arranged in alphabetical order. All references must be in APA style. The authors may take help of these online tools for generating APA references: https://www.ukessays.com/referencing/apa/generator/; http://www.citationmachine.net/apa/
- Display formulae and mathematical equations should be numbered serially. Equations should be typewritten and use the form (1).
- Footnotes, italics, and quotation marks should be kept to the minimum.
- The primary heading should be in the capitalized form (Uppercase), and boldface. The sub-headings should be in the title- case capitalization (first letter of each word in the capital) and in bold.
- Manuscripts not accepted for publication will not be sent back to contributors. Contributors whose papers are accepted or rejected will be informed by email only. Manuscripts will be acknowledged within one week of receipt. Hence, it is mandatory to mention a valid email address with the submitted content.
- All accepted papers will be checked for plagiarism using iThenticate. The acceptable plagiarism level is up to 20%. A plagiarism report will be sent to the author, if the manuscript is detected with plagiarism levels higher than acceptable limits. The author needs to take corrective measures, so as to, bring the plagiarism below 20%, and resend the manuscript to the editor. Docens will not publish any paper, which fails in these criteria.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT HARD COPIES OF THE PAPERS. The paper has to be submitted in MS-Word format only.
- After a paper is received, it is sent to the subject matter expert for blind review.
- The review process takes up to 3-4 weeks.
- The Editor- in - Chief and Managing Editor reserve the right to accept or refuse an article for publication, without assigning any reasons.
- After the review process is completed, the authors will be informed of the decision of the reviewers by email.
- Manuscripts are judged on the basis of the following criteria :
- The overall contribution of the paper to the field of knowledge
- Significance and relevance of the topic to the scope of the concerned journal
- The originality of the content
- Adequacy of the Literature Review
- Conceptual rigour
- Logical and technical soundness
- Organization of the content
- Writing quality
- Managerial/Theoretical/ Policy Implications of the Research
- Limitations of the Study and Scope for Further Research
After a Paper is accepted for Publication
- If a paper is accepted for publication, the authors will be informed by email about the acceptance.
- An electronic version of the manuscript in MS- Word would be required once the paper is accepted for publication.
- Copyright of published articles will rest with the respective authors.
- The final draft is subject to editorial amendments to suit the journal's requirements.
- Each author will receive an electronic copy of his/her published paper.
For the mutual benefit and protection of the author and publisher, it is necessary that the author(s) provide a written consent to publish before publication in the journal. The signed consent ensures that the publisher has the author’s permission to publish the article. The Corresponding Author signs for and accepts the responsibility on behalf of any and all Co-Authors.
The author(s) grant permission to Docens (the "Publisher") the rights to publish the Work and the material contained therein throughout the world, in all languages and in all media of expression now known or later developed, and to license or permit others to do so, under the applicable Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial license (CC BY NC). This shall include, without limitation, (1) the right to store and include the Article, or parts thereof, in online and offline databases and to make available such databases to the public for individual access, reproduction on the screen and printout, and (2) the right to reproduce, publish and distribute the Article on data storage media.
In the case of a Work prepared under U.S. Government contract, the U.S. Government may reproduce, royalty-free, all or portions of the Work and may authorize others to do so, for official U.S. Government purpose only if the U.S. Government contract so requires. A copy of the contract must be attached.
The author represents that the Work is the author’s original work. If the Work was prepared jointly, the author agrees to inform the co-authors of the terms of this Agreement and to obtain their permission to sign on their behalf. The Work is submitted only to Docens and has not been published before. (If excerpts from copyrighted works are included, the author will obtain written permission from the copyright owners and show a credit to the sources in the Work.) The author also represents that, to the best of his or her knowledge, the Work contains no defamatory or unlawful statements, does not infringe on the rights of others, or contain material or instructions that might cause harm or injury. The authors agree to bear all responsibilities if the published work leads to any legal implications.