About the Journal
Docens Series in Education is Monographic Series that provides fast and flexible publication of Edited Volumes and Conference Proceedings in the various areas of Teaching and Education. We publish online, peer-reviewed and open-access articles.
Aims and Scope: The journal aims to publish inter-disciplinary articles from the field of Teaching, Education and Learning.
Frequency: As this serial is a 'Monographic Series', books are released in successive volumes, each of which is structured like a separate book or scholarly monograph.
Starting Year: 2021
Copyright of Published Articles
Author(s) retain the article copyright and publishing rights without any restrictions.
All published work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Open Access Statement
This is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Peer Review Process
- This journal follows a peer-review process.
- After a paper is received, it is sent to the subject matter expert for blind review.
- The review process takes up to 3-4 weeks.
- Manuscripts are judged on the basis of the following criteria :
- The overall contribution of the paper to the field of knowledge
- Significance and relevance of the topic to the scope of the concerned journal
- The originality of the content
- Adequacy of the Literature Review
- Conceptual rigour
- Logical and technical soundness
- Organization of the content
- Writing quality
- Managerial/Theoretical/ Policy Implications of the Research
- Limitations of the Study and Scope for Further Research
- The Editor- in - Chief and Managing Editor reserve the right to accept or refuse an article for publication, without assigning any reasons.
- After the review process is completed, the authors will be informed about the decision of the reviewers by email.
Docens Series in Education publishes individual items as soon as they are ready, by adding them to the "current" volume's Table of Contents. Generally, the publication process takes around 70 days from submission to publication.
- Teacher Forum